Friday, November 21, 2008

Try This Product: Kups 4 Kids

Water is life's mater and matrix, mother and medium. There is no life without water.

For months I had been fretting over cups. Seriously. I loved the simplicity of the plastic straw cups for my kids. But I was worried about BPA. I didn't want to poison my kids...but every drinking cup available locally was plastic. UGH!

Then I found this.



Man, I love this thing! It is stainless, spillproof, and maintains temperature for 12 hours. They even have blue for my son and pink for my daughter, no more fighting over drinks!

For babies they have a sippy cup. These are available at mainstream super stores and online.



Buy one.

2 comments:

annalee said...

those cups look great! thanks for sharing. and yes, i too love heb plus... it is awesome.
i was also wondering if you are still approving people for your family blog? i have missed seeing your precious kiddos pics!

TxMominCT said...

I keep wanting to try these, but Dan says that toddlers should not have sippie cups made of steel, resembles a weapon too closely! However I recently found out that the munchkin brand cups are BPA free! So we get those.